Photography

 As a photographer, I love to get up close and personal with my subjects.  Exploring minute detail, paying attention to the magnificent, I aim to capture the glorious intricacies and beauty I find all around me.  I encourage the viewer to be in the moment and enjoy a sense of wonder.



My kaleidoscope images have been created with a technique that I developed.  I hope they inspire joy!









Here are just some of my floral portraits.  Nature is a great restorer of my soul and delight in composing an interesting image from it.





Postcards from the Wrecking Yard.  I have spent many hours finding interesting abstract images in a auto wrecking yard.  The rust and peeling paint look beautiful to my eye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your kind words and comments are always appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Stitched Mandala Series

Workshops